- Understanding of Basic Accounting Rules and Principles.
- Intermediate or A Levels (Minimum).
- Laptop or Desktop with Internet Connection.
- Hands on practical training.
- Trainer: Member of professional accounting body (ICMA Pakistan).
- Trainer: Industry expert with over a decade long experience.
- Individual and group attention, follow-up, and guidance.
- Post training sharing of relevant jobs, internship, and freelancing opportunities.
- Assignments, quizzes, and assessment.
- Issuance of training certificate.
- Young talent mainly from accounting background.
Quickbook is comprehensive accounting software that tracks every expense incurred and amount earned by the company. The software automates the process of bookkeeping and facilitates data entry, accounting, and reporting.
This training offers four weeks of hands-on practical training in Quickbooks Accounting for young talents with a basic understanding of accounting.
- To enable trainees to set up Quickbook Accounting Application.
- To enable trainees to perform manual accounting functions digitally and automatically.
- To enable trainees to generate accounting and analytical reports for improved decision-making.
- To enable trainees to prepare Computerized Financial Statements.
Start Date: October 14, 2022
Duration: 4 Weeks
Class Days: Friday | Saturday | Sunday
Class Timing: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Training Hours: 24 hours
Delivery: Online Zoom Based
Methodology: Practical Demo | Exercises | Quizzes | Assessment